Gunning London carried out external repair and redecoration to this prestigious Regency property situated prominently on Hyde Park Square and Gloucester Square. Work included:
- full access scaffold;
- render and masonry repair;
- Repaircare and traditional timber repairs to windows and doors;
- repairs to lead work, pitched slate roofs and a liquid applied coating to flat roofs;
- steam cleaning and redecoration using Weathershield products.
- Extensive roof repairs using proprietary Radmat roofing products.
- Due to space restrictions at ground level, a gantry was used to accommodate site welfare arrangements.
- Gunning London ensured that the previous substandard decoration was rectified to achieve and exceed the client’s expectations.
CLIENT – 21 Hyde Park Square Ltd.
PROJECT – External Repair and Redecoration
DURATION / COMPLETION – 20 weeks / December 2019
CONTRACT VALUE – £371,500
ORGANISATIONS ROLE – Principal Contractor