Gunning London carried out full external repairs and redecoration to this 6-storey block, including:
- scaffold access; roof repairs
- masonry, concrete and render repairs to the red brick facade and white corbelling
- window and external door repair and replacement
- leadwork, Doff cleaning and re-painting
- The faces of frost damaged bricks were repaired instead of removing them, saving the client money.
- Situated on a busy thoroughfare with no external parking or room for goods vehicles, out of hours deliveries had to be carefully co-ordinated.
- A dedicated Site Manager was allocated for the duration to co-ordinate the contract
and liaise with residents on site.
CLIENT – Capital Property Management
PROJECT – External Refurbishment and Redecoration
DURATION / COMPLETION – 16 weeks / December 2019
CONTRACT VALUE – £251,000
ORGANISATIONS ROLE – Principal Contractor