Gunning London carried out external repairs and redecoration to the front elevation of this iconic, Edwardian Grade II listed building in Holloway.
- full access scaffold;
- brick and stonework facade repair and cleaning;
- timber repairs and redecoration to windows and doors;
- new Crittall window installation, and window redecoration
- repainting guttering, gates, fences, railings and other metalwork
- Thanks to the high quality of workmanship, Gunning London have been invited to tender for the second phase of works in 2020.
CLIENT – Bloomfold Ltd
PROJECT – External Repair and Redecoration – Front Elevation
DURATION / COMPLETION – 13 weeks / December 2019
CONTRACT VALUE – £220,000
ORGANISATIONS ROLE – Principal Contractor